Announcement Application for Student Exchange Programs at Fakulti Kejuruteraan Elektrik dan Elektronik Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
April 16th, 2014 Brawijaya University has established academic partnership agreements with Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM). These partnerships are established to further the mutual interests and to foster and develop cooperation between institutions especially in respect of internationalisation. Parallel to the cooperation in the promotion and facilitation of teaching, research and other activities, Brawijaya University maintains a number of student exchange agreements in order to offer its students the opportunity to study abroad as part of their education. In order to carry out the student exchange programme, a mutual agreement has been signed between Engineering Facuty, Brawijaya University and Fakulti Kejuruteraan Elektrik dan Elektronik Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM). Without this agreement, the student exchange programme will not take place. The student exchange programme has duration of one semester. In this case, the student should be registered at Brawijaya University and notify his/her chosen courses to the relevant departments. Application Deadline Application period for the First Term of Academic Year 2014/2015 is from April 21 to May 20, 2014. Application Criteria Any student of Electrical Engineering Department Brawijaya University is entitled to be considered as a candidate for the student exchange programme. The department has authority to make decision on who is allowed to use their entitlement. If a student wants to be considered as part of the student exchange programme, this students should comply with the following requirements:
- The student should have a GPA of at least 3 out of 4.00;
- The student should fill in the application (Outgoing Student Exchange Application Form) form, and submit the form together with the requested documents to the PHK B2 Team of the Electrical Engineering Department Brawijaya University within the announced timeline;
- There will be 5 candidates selected among the applicants.
- There will be a Pre-Departure briefing for the selected candidates.
- Completed application form
- Academic Transcript
- Certified copy of passport or birth certificate
- A 500-word Statement of Purpose
The application file (hard copy) has to be submitted to: Students Exchange Programme PHK B2 Team Electrical Engineering Department Brawijaya University
Address: Seminar Room Building B of Electrical Engineering Dept. Brawijaya University
Contact person: Dr. Rini Nur Hasanah, S.T., M.Sc., Mobile: 081334510268